Summer 2021 Programs
We are excited to be offering a number of group programs this summer. All programs are run by our experienced staff and are designed to help support children who may benefit from smaller peer groups, modified activities or approaches and staff that understand all communication styles.
Sign Making Class
A fun crafting opportunity for your 7-13 yr old. Participants will be able to customize their sign using a computer program and create their own sign
- Taught by Melissa Johnson
- DATES: Thursday 2 September at 9am or 1pm. 3 hrs in length
- COST: $40/child OR $10/child with FSCD respite hours.
Register using link button or email email@example.com
Kindergarten, here I come!!
You may be worried about the transition to school after this past Covid year. We are here to help you and your child prepare for Kindergarten by attending this 1 week group. A facilitator provides hands on play and learning opportunities to enrich your child's development, prepare them for school starting in September. We will also provide you with information related to literacy and fine motor skills to help you support your child's successful transition into Kindergarten.
- Overseen by OT & SLP. Facilitated by Christina Gauchier and/or Melissa Johnson
- Morning group 9:30-11:30am OR Afternoon group 1:00-3:00pm
- DATES: Aug 30- Sept 3, 2021
- COST: $100
*** limited spaces available ****
*** minimum 5 registrants required ***
REGISTRATION: OPENS 1 AUG 2021
Integrated Play Group
An interactive and fun safe environment for young children to learn about each other. Through engaging play interests, peers begin to understand and appreciate neurodiverse and neurotypical play and build stronger connections for social competence and acceptance.
- Created and lead by a Speech Language Pathologist
- DATES: currently running Tuesdays @ 11:30 for 1 hr through July & Aug
Chit Chat Girls Social Group
A fun and safe environment for your young girl to experience positive social interactions with similar peers. Groups will be theme based to allow for participant high interests to be used.
- Overseen by SLP. Facilitated by Christina Gauchier and/or Michelle Campbell- SLP
- DATES: currently running Tuesday 3:30 for 1 hr July and Aug
if interested in future groups ****